4.21.2010

It's Springtime!

Woohoo! Hello to all of my favorite things I have missed so badly. Warm sunshine, sitting outside, flowers, laying in the hammock...Mmmm. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Well, Olivia is going on 3.5 months old now! Good thing I got a chance to blog before she starts college, huh?  I am so ashamed that I havent posted any updates on her. Blogging seems to be a thing of the past now, which is good for Liv though, because she has all of my time now. :) And thats fine.


(First Easter Pictures-above)

She is getting SO big and chunky-goodness. She has the cutest little laugh and her cry is so nasally and small(but her lungs work just fine, thank you!). This week she has started grabbing things and holding them. She is trying to eat everything, her hands mostly. Which probably means a little tooth is on its way within a month or two.

Now that she knows who we are and recognizes us, you can definitely tell that she knows how to get her way, especially with me. She does this little whiney cry when she wants me to rock her to sleep, rather than go to sleep on her own. Liv starts smiling and kicking her arms and legs when she knows I am going to pick her up, LOVE IT!

In other awesome news, Justin planted me a rose garden last week. <3 It's so refreshing and beautiful. He made a stone edge wall around it. I will post pictures when I get a chance to take some. Well, I think I have run out of time, as Olivia is waking up!

1 comment: