4.22.2010

Earth Love

This day makes me sad. I am not a hippie or anything, but I really do feel the need to try and do my part. I am going to start making recycling a part of our lives, and why should'nt it be? It seems so irresponsible not to. I wish I would have done so a long time ago.
Last month I stopped using paper towels on a daily basis. I have not had to buy any since about 2 months ago either. I use cloth napkins for almost everything now. Cleaning, wiping things up, and for our napkins. Such a simple little thing, but if everyone did it, it might be a bigger thing. It saves you money and saves trees. I know a lot of people would laugh at that because it totally sounds "hippy-ish"...but its true. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hippies rule. You're right - if we all did a little, it would make a huge impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I live in the South and you are putting yourself in danger if you are a hippie. LOL. Hopefully being "green" will become something that everyone will understand and not think its some "new age" thing.

    ReplyDelete