3.12.2010

Learning to sew & other good things




Today I felt really creative so I decided to make a stroller bag to hang on the back of the stroller. I had no pattern, so I just cut out some rectangular shapes and sides and made a bottom. It was really easy and does not require a whole lot of thought, if I did it, we all know thats true. :) Then when I finished I added the embroidered lettering I purchased from Hobby Lobby.

I am going to start using the stroller bag instead of lugging around a huge diaper bag. Babies dont really require that much stuff. They poop, eat and sleep. So yeah, When she gets older, a few toys might fit in there too. Its about 10" wide and about 8" deep. I got my inspiration for this on Etsy, and since I am such a frugal chick I decided to make it myself. It was fun making it too. I would post a pattern for this on here, but I dont know of one. Besides the little yellow cutout paper I did today that is pretty ridiculous and emberassing. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment