3.05.2011

Happy 14 Months Liv + I am still here

Time is flying by...I can't really say I have forgotten about my blog though. I really have come here and looked at this blank screen so many time with nothing to say. My mind has been full of so many things that I cant even compile it all to make a complete sentence. That is so frustrating. That is what comes with life I guess, so I have decided to stop moping around and do something about it. Get my thoughts organized and stop stressing over trying to do it all. I do not know how some moms juggle home businesses and a baby, to me it seems nearly impossible even with an awesome, helpful hubby. Phew.  


Happy Belated Valentines day!

Kiss



Look at how big she is.

So, Olivia will be 14 months old tomorrow. What a ham she is, OMG. Suddenly, she has become this little comedian and even cracks herself up. She starts giggling when we laugh and understands when things are funny, or she at least wants to. :)
We took another trip to Disney in February. Not the best trip we've taken due to us all getting colds, sick or in my case severe indigestion. That was probably stress related too. This week I pinched a nerve in my back which left me unable to WALK. Which I love walking, standing, going to the bathroom or just moving in general- so it kind of sucked. 2 days ago I became able to get out of bed and hallelujah because I could not take it much longer.
Battery is going dead and I am still wabbling around- so I guess thats all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment