12.11.2010

11 months...

It would appear that I had fallen off the face of the earth by looking at this blog. That's what happens when you become a mommy I guess. Here are some new pictures of my baby girl. She is 11 months old already. Her 1st birthday is just a few weeks away... WOW!





1st Christmas...

But, life does go on and so here I am. Olivia is such a big girl now, 11 months big. Such a doll and so loving. She likes to dance to music when it plays...more of a bouncing, its adorable. :)  Livvy loves being outside and sometimes throws a little fit if we have to come back inside(it's cold outside in Florida right now!).

She is becoming an independent little person. Sometimes she will wonder off to her room and find things to do. It's a little sad and cool at the same time. Part of me is happy to have a little more freedom and not having to hold her all day and the other part of me is sad that she is getting older.

My Little Party Boutique has been at a stand-still until Christmas and her birthday is over with. I just can't do it all. I will be making it more of a part-time job next year as opposed to doing it a few hours a week like I have been doing. It's so much fun and I have pretty much made all of her birthday party stuff by hand, so there is not much more to do.

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! And her hair seems to be getting a lot lighter as she gets older. What a cutie.

    Also, is she walking already!? That's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison! Yeah, it's weird how much lighter her hair has gotten. I am a hairstylist but I cannot explain that. LOL.
    She has been walking since about 10.5 months, which was even MORE work because then I was on accident patrol 24/7. Hehe

    ReplyDelete