1.04.2010

39 Weeks Photo Shoot


Tonight me and Justin went and had our pictures made in a studio. First time ever doing that, usually we have them taken outdoors. It went much better than I expected. The girl who worked with us was really nice and had a good personality, so it made it easy.
I was pretty sure I was going to laugh the whole time or pee my pants from laughing so hard, neither of which happened, thank goodness. We picked out a few shots we loved and got prints of them. This is one of them. That is actually just a picture I took of the actual print. We didnt buy any on CD because it was kind of ridiculously priced(250.00 for 15 shots...no thank you).
I have to share this lovely moment that happened AFTER we did the whole shoot! Me and Justin went and ate while the pictures were processing, so we get back and I sit down in the studio and I look at his zipper, which is all the way DOWN. I started laughing histerically and did not want to see the pictures because I just knew that it was pretty much a hilarious disaster. Luckily, it didnt show up in the pictures, but I was pretty sure that I would never stop laughing. I needed that laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment